Places to visit in Rhode Island, USA
Updated: Aug 16, 2019
Rhode Island also known as Ocean state is best place to visit in Summer and Fall Season. Here's few attractions you cant afford to miss in Rhode Island.
1. Newport Mansions tour specially the Breakers, The Elms, Rough Point, Marble House are worth checking out for their huge appearance and beautiful interior.
2. Cliff Walk across the New port Mansions is awesome walk of about 5-6 miles with a view of Easton bay of Atlantic Ocean.
3. Forts Adams State Park, have live music and good historical site to view. Happy Alert: You have free parking here!!
4. Block Island, goes best with Bike rentals and walk across the island with lighthouse watching. You can take your car as well with boat if you don't want rental options.
5. Water Fire, Providence. Superb view with live music and cool hangout place to explore with friends.
6. Narragansett Beach is very good place to play and get wet in summer for water activities.
7. Misquamicut State Beach is perfect for picnic spots and water sports activities.
8. Easton Beach gives you option for awesome swim and tremendous mansions view.