Phenomenal Pennsylvania to Explore
Pennsylvania is the state where traveler will be able enjoy every season (Summer, Spring, Fall and Winter). Philadelphia once USA Capital have many places to embrace your valuable time. Poconos Mountains known for its scenic trails, Snow hiking, skis, bountiful greens and amazing weather. State will provide you various choices to select from for making your trip an exciting one. Here’s few of the recommendations.
· Independence National Historical Park
· Liberty Bell
· Philadelphia Duck Tour
· Philadelphia Museum of Art
· Rocky Balboa Sculpture & Steps
· Love Park
· Franklin Square
· Independence Hall
· Reading Terminal Market
· Philadelphia City Hall
· Point State Park
· Sri Venkateswara Temple, First Hindu Temple of USA
· Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
· Schenley Park
· Camelback Mountain Resort for Ski and Zip Lining.
· Blue Mountain Resort for Ski and Zip Lining.
· Big Pocono State Park
· Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway for fall color
· Lake Naomi
4. Lake Erie.
· Bicentennial Tower
· Presque Isle State Park
5. Hershey’s Chocolate World.
· Hershey’s Chocolate Tour
· Hershey Sweet Lights
· Hershey Park
· Hershey Gardens
6. Longwood Gardens.
7. The Amish Farm & Village in Lancaster county.
8. Bushkill Falls.
9. Delaware Water Gap.
10. Ricketts Glen State Park.
11. Gettysburg National Military Park.
12. Valley Forge National Historical Park.
13. Lake Wallenpaupack Scenic Boat Tour.
14. Penn State University.